The final oral (IOA) for your language course is scheduled to take place via a Zoom Conference.
If you have difficulties connecting to Zoom, your teacher will arrange a conference via Skype.
If neither of these options work, you are able to join a Zoom Conference by phone. Your teacher will inform you if you need to join one or two conferences.
Below are the steps which outline how to do this:
1. Stay calm and send your teacher a message through the platform to explain the situation.
2. Your teacher will send you your Zoom Meeting ID (this is a series of numbers)
3. After you receive the Meeting ID, you should call (+971) 800 035 704 239 - if this number is not working you can dial (+971) 800 035 704 555
4. You should then type in the Meeting ID, for example 239 346 010, and press the hash key #
5. The telephone automated voice will ask you about your participant ID – please IGNORE this and continue with pressing the hash key #
6. You will now have joined the conference via phone