Exam registrations are completed by the school.
- The DPC ticks the box in IBIS when registering students for IB exams.
- IB Moderators and examiners do not know the students have studied the course online.
- The IB Diploma or Certificate do not indicate the students have studied the course online.
- Students sit for exams at their IB school during the appropriate exam session (May/November)
- Any requests for alternate timing of exams must be addressed to the IB. The IB does not usually grant such requests. Our courses will continue to follow our Academic Calendar.
Note: the exam fees are not included in the Pamoja tuition fees and are dealt with through the school.